Jarrón Raku "Ace"
- Made by us with love in the highest quality
- produced in a sustainable, fair and resource-saving manner
- Designed and manufactured by us in Germany
- plastic free; packaged in recycled materials
- CO² neutral delivered to your home
Raku vase made of fine bisque porcelain, glazed on the inside and partially glazed on the outside. Forms individual and special structures when fired.
Approx. 13.5 cm high, Ø 12 cm, opening 5 cm.
Each vessel is absolutely unique; resembles the picture.
The collection is made from fine French porcelain, handcrafted with love by us. We pay careful attention to fair and resource-saving production. The traditional and complex firing technique Raku (Japanese楽焼, dt. "joy") originating from Japan gives our vase its unmistakable look and feel. Our vases are sealed with beeswax in a special process, making them leak-proof and suitable for everyday use.