Raku Vase "Buttercup"
- Made by us with love in the highest quality
- produced in a sustainable, fair and resource-saving manner
- Designed and manufactured by us in Germany
- plastic free; packaged in recycled materials
- CO² neutral delivered to your home
Because black is not only a beautiful colour, but also a way of life.
Raku vase made of fine bisque porcelain, glazed on the inside and partially glazed on the outside. Forms individual and unique structures. Dimensions approx. 13.5 cm high, Ø 12 cm, opening 5 cm.
Each vessel is absolutely unique; resembles the picture.
The collection is made from fine French porcelain, handcrafted with love by us. We pay careful attention to fair and resource-saving production. The traditional and complex firing technique Raku (Japanese楽焼, dt. "joy") originating from Japan gives our vase its unmistakable look and feel. Our vases are sealed with beeswax in a special process, making them leak-proof and suitable for everyday use.